Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy 2011- Burnt OUT!

Wow, it might look like I haven't been blogging, but I have been burnt out. With a whole family who is gifted at photography and have it as a hobby, and now 3 SLR digital cameras, when I started sorting out the Christmas pictures, I literally had way over 1,000 pictures to choose from...(Plus I do light editing...except for the pictures that the children had turned the knob on the camera, so we got really weird coloring--then I do heavier editing, trying to save a picture....)
Plus, my goal with blogging was to have photobook(s) of my life. So to do my life this far (through Artscow 8x8 books), it took 3 photobooks. So the time I haven't spent blogging here, I have been making the photobooks, plus I helped Mandy do the grunt work on one of her blog books. So I have been very productive and very alive...and still taking SOME pictures, but a little more restrained. (Just about ready to turn into papparazzi [sp] for my granchildren again!)
Happy 2011!!

2 comments:

  1. And thank you so much for helping me with my blog book! Probably wouldn't have gotten done without your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see the books! I love getting to read your blog. Glad it's up and going again. :)

    ReplyDelete